FREE Concerts on the Green
Sunday evenings, FREE concerts start at 6 PM
June 11 – August 20, 2017 (except July 2nd)
Concerts on the Green are held on Sunday evenings. All concerts start at 6 PM and end at 8 PM unless otherwise notified. Concerts on the Green are held at the beautiful Lou Bredlow Pavilion in Warner Park at 5800 Topanga Canyon Blvd., in Woodland Hills. There is plenty of room for a late afternoon picnic with the family while being entertained by headline performers. As always all our concerts are FREE.
Parking for Concerts on the Green is available in the parking structure directly behind the stage on Califa Street for $15. Additional parking is available on Owensmouth Avenue in either parking structure between Califa and Oxnard. (see map). Signs are clearly posted. Parking fees are a donation to Valley Cultural Center and allow us to continue our longstanding tradition of bringing music and the arts to our West Valley.
Please note: Dates, times and performers are subject to change without notice. Please check back for regular updates.
- June 11 | The Platters
- June 18 | Ticket to Ride – Tribute to the Beatles
- June 25 | Which One’s Pink – A Tribute to the Music of Pink Floyd
- July 4 | DSB – The Next Best Thing to Journey (along with our July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza!)
- July 9 | Mirage – Visions of Fleetwood Mac
- July 16 | Surf City All Stars, Featuring Original Beach Boy, David Marks
- July 23 | Billy Joel 2 Elton John – A Tribute to Billy Joel and Elton John
- July 30 | Queen Nation – A Tribute to the Music of Queen
- August 6 | The Who Generation – Tribute to The Who
- August 13 | Stayin’ Alive – The World’s #1 Tribute to The Bee Gees
- August 20 | Natural Wonder – The Ultimate Stevie Wonder Experience
For your comfort, you may bring blankets, low chairs (under 3′ height), tarps and pillows. Canopies, umbrellas or EZ-ups are permitted UNTIL the concert starts. Once the announcements begin, you must take these items down. You may NOT use stakes to keep your blankets in place as they are a safety hazard. There are to be no grills or open flames of any kind in the park. Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted and we encourage you to visit our food court on the west end for more options. Please keep animals tethered and respect your neighbors by being mindful of your space and the view of others.