Valley Cultural Center CORPORATE BOOTH INQUIRY
Terms and Conditions
- Standard Equipment: Each Vendor shall be provided with the following equipment:
- One (1) 10X10 canopy with one (1) 110-volt electrical outlet
- One (1) eight-foot folding table
- Two (2) folding chairs.
- Additional Equipment: Any vendor who requires additional equipment shall be charged additional annual fees as follows:
- additional electric outlet $100.00 each;
- Additional Tables $50.00 each.
- Damage to Equipment: Vendors shall be responsible for the repair or replacement of any damaged equipment supplied to Vendor by VCC or its suppliers, including but not limited to the booth, tables, chairs, or electrical equipment.
- No Food Products: Vendors (other than approved food vendors) are not allowed to serve any type of food, candy or drinks.
- Booth Space: Vendors are not allowed to conduct business outside of your 10X10 space.
HOURS of OPERATION & RULES:
- Standard Operating Hours: For all concerts, which begin at 6:00 p.m., Booth set up shall take place between 3:00 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. Park access after 4:45 p.m. will not be permitted. Vendor is expected to be open for business by 5:00 p.m. Vendor shall remain open for business until the end of the concert and shall shutdown promptly after the concert concludes. Vendor access is from the Northwest entrance, directly behind our stage, on Califa Street. The Mary Lee entrance is not accessible or available due to Fire and Police regulations.
- Special Concert Times and July 4th. For all concerts scheduled to begin prior to 6:00 p.m. and for the July 4th Concert, Vendors shall be provided a schedule no less than two weeks prior to the concert date as to hours of operation.
- Participation at all Concerts and/or Movies. Vendor Booths shall be open for business each and every week of the concert season and /or Movie Season. Any booth not occupied for two consecutive weeks shall be considered abandoned. VCC retains the sole discretion to replace any booth, which is deemed abandoned for more than two weeks. Vendors whose booths are deemed to be or are actually abandoned shall not be entitled to refunds for Vendor or Sponsorship fees.
- Vehicles may not return to park grounds until at least 8:15 p.m. or until an “all clear” has been given by VCC’s Stage Manager and /or the Fire Inspector. VCC shall provide each Vendor up to one (1) parking pass for the parking structures located on Califa Avenue (north of the Park) for the purpose of parking your vehicle.
COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FIRE CODES: Vendor shall comply with any and all conditions and/or requirements set forth for the purpose of satisfying and adhering to all applicable City codes and regulations. VCC assumes no responsibility or liability for vendor’s violations with regard to City Codes and regulations.
INSURANCE:Vendor shall provide and maintain, at its sole cost and expense: Workers Compensation Insurance and general liability insurance. Vendor shall provide a certificate of insurance naming VCC, the City of Los Angeles and the City of Los Angeles Parks and Recreation Department as additional insureds.
TAXES AND FEES
- Taxes: Vendor shall be responsible for any and all applicable taxes or fees imposed by the City, State, County or Federal Governments related to the operation of the Vendor’s booth.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Vendor shall maintain their own Workers Compensation Policy and shall be responsible for all fees related to such coverage.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Valley Cultural Center, the City of Los Angeles, and the City of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation, and any and all officers, directors, agents, employees from any and all claims of any nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, death, personal injury, or property damage arising from or connected to, directly or indirectly, its operations, equipment, products, and services.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF ALL LIABILITY: Vendor assumes all responsibility for the sales of its product, materials and/or services and the actions by any of its employees or agents occurring immediately before, during, or after Concerts and/or Movies in the Park. Vendor hereby releases VCC, the City of Los Angeles, and the City of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation, and any and all of their respective officers, directors, agents, employees from any and all claims of any nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, death, personal injury, or property damage arising from or connected to, directly or indirectly, its operations, equipment, products, and services.
CANCELLATION: If any Concert, Movie, or July 4th are canceled in total or in part for any reason/cause whatsoever which is not the fault of VCC, the vendor(s) shall not be entitled to any refund. Please note that Concerts/Movies in the Park have no scheduled rain dates or postponement dates.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF PROFITS: VCC cannot guarantee a profit for any participant. Additionally, we will not refund booth fees should you decide not to participate or not occupy your booth space. You are responsible for occupying your booth space at all times, early departure is not permitted.
LIMITED SPACE – Due to limited space available, VCC reserves the right to select participating vendors. VCC does not accept or assign any exclusive vendor or sponsor deals.
James W. Kinsey III
CEO/President ”“ Valley Cultural Center