“Rock the Valley” Battle of the Bands is a musical talent show organized to give musicians, an opportunity to showcase their talents.
The philosophy behind the event is that, “Rock the Valley” Battle of the Bands provides opportunity and inspiration for performers and their audience, as well as contributing to the cultural and social amenity of the music community.
Our lineup of performers is as follows:
- AV!VA (Pop Soul)
- The Darryl Morris Band (Americana Pop Rock)
- Stefan Carow & Days of Night (Progressive Rock, Psychedelic, R&B)
- Austin Jons & The Immortals (Americana Blues Rock)
It is the goal of the Valley Cultural Foundation’s “Rock the Valley” Battle of the Bands to:
- Promote live music through a quality musical talent show.
- Promote self-development by encouraging application regardless of age, ability and musical genre. “Rock the Valley” Battle of the Bands is committed to acknowledging the fullest diversity of applicants and to promote equality of opportunity for everyone.
- To promote the bands and the Valley Cultural Foundation as a leader in promoting and supporting up and coming artist in the music community.
- To promote the culture and the arts.
- To work with local businesses and organizations to promote this event and to provide advertising and opportunity for those supporters.
- The development of Battle of the Bands web-links to ensure continual promotion of the event.
Important Dates for 2020
- Registration – All registrations to participate must be submitted by Monday, January 6th, 2020
- Orientation – Monday, January 13th, 2020 at the Madrid Theatre.
- Preliminary Rounds – Mondays, January 27th and February 10th, 2020.
- Semi Final Rounds – Monday, February 24th and March 2nd, 2020.
- Finals – Monday, March 23rd, 2020
Interested in participating? Submit your band application from our site. There is a $20 entry fee. Or become a sponsor below.