A vital community resource, the Valley Cultural Foundation provides arts appreciation, music education, and arts outreach for Valley students, as well as programs that support our senior population. Our many Concerts & Events, Movies Movies on the Green, Emerging Artists, Awards and Scholarships, provide rich opportunities for Valley residents to participate in and enjoy the artistic diversity that defines our unique neighborhood.
Funding for the Valley Cultural Foundation comes from our generous corporate sponsors, grants, and our expansive membership and volunteer programs. A non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation, the Valley Cultural Center is doing business as Valley Cultural Foundation, an independent organization.
Become a member with us
We encourage you to become a member with us and help us support the arts in our community. Your membership fees go a long way in helping us keep our performances FREE to the community while providing fair compensation to the artists who perform at our venues. Please consider a participation level below that’s right for you. Thank You.
What you get:
- Four season parking passes for Concerts, Movies and July 4th Extravaganza
- Four VIP reserved seats for the concert(s) of your choice
- VIP seating for up to 10 people for the July 4th Extravaganza
- Four tickets to the annual The Taste of the Valley, Food, Wine, Spirits and Microbrew Festival
- Estimated Value = $2500
What you get:
- Two season parking passes for Concerts, Movies and July 4th Extravaganza
- Two VIP reserved seats for the concert(s) of your choice
- VIP seating for up to 5 people for the July 4th Extravaganza
- Two tickets to the annual The Taste of the Valley, Food, Wine, Spirits and Microbrew Festival
- Estimated Value = $1,500
What you get:
- One seasonal parking pass for all Concerts, Movies and July 4th Extravaganza
- Estimated value = $260
Valley Cultural Foundation’s Legacy Program is a wonderful way to honor friends, family members, a departed loved one or to create a personalized message of your own. It also makes a perfect gift that will live in perpetuity for a very special person.
Imagine your name, special message or company name cast into a 3”x10” solid bronze plaque, permanently installed on our beautiful Legacy-Monument.
Polished Granite Stones
Honor a friend, family member or leave a part of your own legacy. Your message will be permanently engraved into an 8”x12” polished granite- stone at the hearth of our beautiful Legacy Monument. You may choose up to eight lines of text or customize the entire stone.
Memorial Foundation Bricks-Friend of the Arts
Choose your location in front of our stage at Lou Bredlow Pavilion by reserving a Memorial Foundation Brick. We will permanently engrave your name(s) or custom message into these beautiful 4”x8” Memorial Bricks to remain forever. It’s a great way to recognize a friend, belated family member or simply as a gift.
Call us and find out more: 818-704-1358