We love the press! To that end, we are pleased to provide your publication with information about our events along with some logos. If you need more info please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your interest in our programs.
“Rock the Valley,” Battle of the Bands is a musical talent show organized to give musicians, an opportunity to showcase their talents.
“Rock the Valley,” Battle of the Bands provides opportunity and inspiration for performers and their audience, as well as contributing to the cultural and social amenity of the music community.
It is the goal of the Valley Cultural Foundation’s “Rock the Valley,” Battle of the Bands to:
- Promote live music through a quality musical talent show.
- Promote self-development by encouraging application regardless of age, ability and musical genre. “Rock the Valley” Battle of the Bands is committed to acknowledging the fullest diversity of applicants and to promote equality of opportunity for everyone.
- Contribute to the wellbeing of the music community by promoting up a community event, in the community for the community.
- To promote the bands and the Valley Cultural Foundation as a leader in promoting and supporting up and coming artist in the music community.
- To promote the culture and the arts.
- To work with local businesses and organizations to promote this event and to provide advertising and opportunity for those supporters.
- The development of Battle of the Bands web-links to ensure continual promotion of the event.
Help us spread the word about…
NoHo Summer Nights
We know your time is short so we’ve constructed a few messages for you to use in your social media posts. It just takes a moment. Just copy and paste and feel free to personalize it! We really appreciate your support.
Proper Name of event:
NoHo Summer Nights
Valley Cultural Center, in conjunction with the Department of Cultural Affairs and Council District 2, presents NoNo Summer Nights, an 8-week Concert series. NoHo Summer Nights runs on Saturday nights at the corner of Magnolia and Tujunga, next to the Amelia Earhart Library. Food will be available for purchase on site and guests are welcome to check out a variety of interactive art booths. Admission is FREE. Community Parking is available at the recreation center parking lots, areas surrounding the park and the North Hollywood metro station.
Concerts begin at 7:00PM
Local talent will open each show with our headliners immediately following.
Full concert schedule: https://www.valleycultural.org/noho-summer-nights/
North Hollywood Park
11430 Chandler Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Next to the Amelia Earhart Library